Hydrelo™ Lubricant Eye Drops
infused by natural Ectoin® 0.5%
Hydrelo™ Lubricant Eye Drops contain Ectoin®, a natural cell-protective molecule isolated from a bacteria that can survive under extreme conditions. Hydrelo™ alleviates dry eye symptoms by protecting against dehydration and forming a water-rich protective cover around eye structures.
Hydrelo™ Lubricant Eye Drops support the regeneration process of dry and irritated conjunctiva.
- Key benefits – Hydrelo™ contains natural Ectoin® which protects eyes from drying and improves ocular wellness
- Natural active ingredient ECTOIN® - a natural water-binding substance that provides protection and reduces inflammation
- Clinically proven (supported by studies)
- Alleviates dry eye symptoms of burning, redness and itching1,3
- Moistens dry eyes and protects from further dehydration1,2
- Reduces inflammation and supports healing of dry and irritated eyes1,3
- Preservative-free, suitable for everyday use
- Suitable for contact lens wearers
- How to use
Single Dose: Detach one ampoule from the strip and open the unit by twisting off the tab, hold the ampoule upside down and let 1 or 2 drops fall into the pocket of each eye.
Multiple Dose: Remove the protective cap of the bottle and avoid touching the exposed tip. Hold the bottle upside down, release one drop into the eye by gently squeezing the bottle. Carefully replace the protective cap after each usage of Hydrelo™ Lubricant Eye Drops.
Do not use:
- After the expiry date has passed
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor
Keep out of reach of children
There is no data available regarding interactions with other eye preparations There is no available data for use in pregnant or breastfeeding women
Store between 2°C - 25°C