Lubricant Eye Drops infused by natural
Hydrelo™ Allergy contains Ectoin®, a natural cell-protective molecule isolated from a bacteria that can survive under extreme conditions. This product alleviates dry eye symptoms by protecting against dehydration and forming a water-rich protective cover around eye structures. It also protects your eyes against the harmful effects of external factors and supports the regeneration process of conjunctiva.
Hydrelo™ Allergy can be used to treat and prevent symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis. It is effective in relieving itchy, red, and watery eyes.
Hydrelo™ Allergy is suitable for use in children.
- Key benefits – Hydrelo™ Allergy contains natural Ectoin® which protects eyes against harmful allergens and relieves allergy symptoms
- Natural active ingredient ECTOIN® - a natural water-binding substance that provides protection and reduces inflammation
- Clinically proven (supported by studies)
- Effectively reduces eye allergy symptoms
- Protects from further dehydration and allergens
- Reduces inflammation and supports healing of dry and irritated eyes
- Preservative-free, suitable for everyday use
- Suitable for contact lens wearers
- How to use
Single Dose: Detach one ampoule from the strip and open the unit by twisting off the tab, hold the ampoule upside down and let 1 or 2 drops fall into the pocket of each eye. Uses several time a day.
Multiple Dose: Remove the protective cap of the bottle and avoid touching the exposed tip. Hold the bottle upside down, release one drop into the eye by gently squeezing the bottle. Carefully replace the protective cap after each usage of HydreloTM Allergy Lubricant Eye Drops.
Do not use:
- After the expiry date has passed
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor
Keep out of reach of children
There is no data available regarding interactions with other eye preparations There is no available data for use in pregnant or breastfeeding women
Store between 2°C - 25°C